Chromebook Check-out Procedures
Chromebooks are available for check out at each campus. You may check out only one device per family.
By checking out a Chromebook, you assume responsibility for any damage that happens to the Chromebook while in your possession. Again, we will allow only one Chromebook to be checked out per family.
To check out a Chromebook, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on the link below and read the User Agreement Policy.
2. I understand that as a parent, it is my responsibility to monitor my student's communication with anyone on the Hawthorn Chromebook.
3. It will be important to fill out the Google Doc below, as only those families who pre-register will be given a Chromebook.
4. The Responsible party who filled out the form must be in person to check out the Chromebook.
6. Given the concerns with the Covid 19 virus, we ask that only the parent who filled out the online Chromebook registration form enter the front door and be mindful of social distancing. We will have cones set up at 6 feet apart and ask that as you enter the queue, that you use the cones to help maintain personal space.
7. Chromebooks will be required to be turned back into the school within 2 school days after the return date is determined.